Wednesday, June 04, 2008




Yes, friends, this is my brother, channeling Hannah Montana. I'm so proud.

Thankfully, my sister-in-law's a bit more normal:





Em, uh, ok, well how about Claudia, then?





Good lord, is anyone in this family normal? Bueller? Bueller?





Oh, thanks, David. I was starting to worry. And you know, folks, it's a sad state of affairs when David is the normal one.

Anyway, Claudia's birthday celebration was a blast (as evidenced by the above photos). We laughed, we cried, we did a Hannah Montana dance or two. Good times. You can see all the pics here.

Tomorrow's David's kindergarten graduation (go, David!), so I'll share those pics on Friday.

7 comments:

Neetsbeat said...

Um, what is most disturbing about your brother wearing that wig is that he is also shirtless. There's something so wrong with the way that looks with the wig.

Maria Perez said...

I think he was going for the "Miley on the cover of VF" look. lol. :-)

Anonymous said...

I think your brother channels Billy Ray Cyrus! HA The pictures are great, looks like everyone had a blast - but where is the picture of you in that wig? Come on, I know you tried on that wig!

xoxo

Happy Birthday Claudia!

Maria Perez said...

I won't lie ... I tried it on. I just wasn't dumb enough to give up the camera. LOL. :-)

~grey said...

LOL
Looks like everyone had a good time! Your brother... just freaky!
hahahahaha

Congrats to David on his Graduation from Kindergarten. I bet he will look absolutely handsome!!!

Unknown said...

esta sí que parece la explosión final de los cumpleaños, no veas la risa que me entró al toparme con jose/hanna montana:-))) ya los demás...todos normalitos, juaassssssss...

feliz cumpleaños!!!

Maria Perez said...

Es un Jose un poquito diferente de lo que estas acostumbrada a ver, no? :-)