Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm back to (almost) normal, so I had to share this with you.

On Sunday afternoon, I was sitting in the backyard for a few minutes, trying to get some fresh air. Our house is on a corner, so the yard is accessible by the street.

So anyway, a delivery guy passes by the fence and looks right at me and says, "You smell like a bathroom," smiles and keeps on walking.

Now, I'm sure what he actually said was something like, "The flowers are in bloom," or "You should go back to your room," or something much more innocent. But because I knew what was going on with my body, I heard "You smell like a bathroom."

Yeah, I'm sure that's what it was.

But still, I did smell like a bathroom ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHH OMG! I'm laughing so hard at this!!! HAHAHAHAH

~grey said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh girl.... this is tooooo funny!!!

maybe ... he was thinking of a florally smelling bathroom... Ya.. that's it...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Maria Perez said...

I mean, I had to have heard wrong, right? Who would say that to someone, especially someone they don't even know? I'm going to go with "I can smell the flowers in bloom" -- yeah, that's it, that's what I'll go with. :-)