Friday, June 06, 2008

David's graduation yesterday was sooooo cute. How cute? I was a room with dozens of 5-year-0lds and I didn't run from the room screaming or pulling out my hair...








Tomorrow, my sister and I are going hiking at the Delaware Water Gap, which I hear is absolutely stunning.

It's supposed to get to 97 degrees, though. Yikes. But the way I figure it, it's not like the summer's going to get any less hot, right? We might as well go while we have the chance. What's the worst than can happen? (Er, don't answer that ...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to David! He looks adorable.

Good luck hiking, sounds like fun!

~grey said...

Awwww.... David is just so cute!!! I always loved Kindergarten Graduations...

97 degrees!!! WOW!
I think we might get that hot for one of two days this summer. But not anytime soon. It is 50F and raining...

Have fun hiking...
take some pictures... :)

Maria Perez said...

Thanks, guys! You know I will take lots and lots of pics to share ... provided I'm still alive on Sunday. :-)