Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So I've been a little under the weather the last few days. Without getting into too much detail, let me just say that this blog's title was a little too prescient.

I've been sleeping a lot and, of course, watching a lot of TV. I won't do a full-on post on Nashville Star, but just let me know if you watched it, whether you liked it, and whether you'll keep on watching it -- and, most important, which contestant you liked the most. I'm not sure who I'm rooting for yet, though I'm partial to Gabe Garcia. I just can't believe Melissa Lawson was in the bottom two. Come on people, what are you thinking? Yes, Justin's cute, but he can't sing. Put him out of his misery, will ya?

Ok, I gotta run (no pun intended). I'll post more later in the week ... provided I'm not dead.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better today.

xoxo

~grey said...

I didn't watch NashVille Star yet... but I have it taped.
So I will try to watch it today...

I'll let you know.

Hope you are feeling better soon...

Maria Perez said...

Thanks, guys. Nothing a little vodka, er, I mean, water, won't help. :-)

Anonymous said...

vodka rocks man! HAHAHAHAH

~grey said...

ohyes... vodka makes everything better...

Maria Perez said...

Ok, so apparently, my blog is read by a bunch of alcoholics. LOL. :-)