Thursday, January 03, 2008

I told myself I wouldn't make any resolutions this year. What's the point, when they're usually broken by Jan. 2? Instead, I share with you my:

2008 Blogging Resolutions

1. I resolve to blog at least three times per week.

2. I resolve to make at least one of those weekly entries interesting.

3. I resolve to read and reply to all comments to my postings.

4. I resolve not to read the comments on any page but my own -- especially not on general consumer sites. Where has general courtesy gone?!?

5. I resolve to keep this year's resolutions no matter what.

6. I resolve to try to keep the resolutions from last year that I didn't really follow through on. (I'll let you guess which ones I didn't keep. Be nice.)

If the past is any indication, I'll be really, really good with these ... for about two weeks, then I'll give up and decide to blog about how resolutions are useless anyway and why anyone even makes them is beyond me.

2 comments:

~grey said...

blogging resolutions... what a good idea!!

lets see... I'll guess the one you didn't keep was the boyfriend one. It had the highest difficulty rating...

Maria Perez said...

Oh, that's just wrong. True, but wrong. :-)