Friday, January 11, 2008

So remember the puzzle I got for Christmas that I was so excited about -- the one of the U.S. Capitol building?

Folks, it nearly killed me. (Hey, maybe that was the whole idea? Nah, my mom loves me ... I think.)

Anyway, it took me six days to finish the darn thing. And we're talking about more than an hour at a time -- sometimes closer to two.

I was just about to give up on doing it when everything clicked, literally. I was able to connect two pieces that made me realize how everything worked, and it just snowballed from there.



It's kinda neat, actually, and I'm definitely going to get another one. I'm just gonna give it a little while ...

Click here to see my road to near-insanity.

4 comments:

~grey said...

*stands up and claps*

YAY!!!!

looks great!

Maria Perez said...

Thanks! It turned out to be fun. :-)

thirthe said...

fabuloso!!!

Maria Perez said...

Gracias! Me siento como si he dado luz. Bueno, no tanto, pero ... :-)