Thursday, June 28, 2007

I've tried not to get into politics on this blog, because I truly believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if it is wrong. ;-)

But I just have to say this one thing, and then I'll drop it:

I hate this administration. I hate this administration. I hate this administration.

I. Hate. This. Administration.

Hate. Hate. Hate. Administration. Administration. Administration. I. I. I.

Yo ódio esta administración.

La ódio.

Yo.

Eo ódio ista administração.

I hate this administration.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're definitely not alone in your feelings towards our current administration.

~grey said...

by administraion... do you mean your government?

Maria Perez said...

More specifically, I mean the Bush Administration.

~grey said...

aaaahhhh.... I see...

I have heard he isn't very popular these days...