Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Going to a Fourth of July BBQ and need something yummy to bring? Trust me when I say you can't go wrong with my Corn & Black Bean Salsa.

Because it's a cold dish, it's perfect with BBQ'd food, and it's really easy to make in the summer months. I've made it a couple of times for work, and everyone raved about it.

Now, it has cilantro in it, which is an acquired taste, but I have to tell you, even though I'm not a fan of cilantro, it just goes perfectly with the dish. I've tried to make it without cilantro and it's just not the same. So trust me, use the cilantro it calls for. You can try half if you want, just don't go without it completely.

You can also check out the My Favorite Recipes link on the right, to see my other fave dishes. And hey, you know they're easy, because I'm making them. :-)

No comments: