Thursday, June 07, 2007



David graduated pre-K today. Awwwwww. What a proud auntie I am.

And yes, I know I've had a bunch of kid stuff up lately, with birthdays and graduations and all, but it should be done for a while. Now I can get back to living my life ... Oh, who am I kidding? I got nothin'. Oooh, wait, that's not true: On Monday, I'm going to a benefit dinner with a bunch of celebs. Maybe I'll marry one. Maybe. I have to see how I feel that day. Riiiiiiight.

Anyway, until then, entertain yourselves with these pics from the graduation: Ooh, click me! Click me!

3 comments:

thirthe said...

congratulations!!!!

me he pasado por todas las fotos y están chulísimas. Muy muy guapos todos y muy guapas todas, la mamá, la abuela y la tía.

David y Claudia son igual de guapos los dos, y se parecen mucho.

enhorabuena para el joven graduado.

Maria Perez said...

Gracias. Besos! :-)

~grey said...

aaawwww... what a cutie...

I remember when my son did this same thing.... then *POOF* time flies by and now he is Graduating from Grade 12. WOW!

Excellent photos of you both!