Thursday, April 20, 2006

So last night was so much fun! There was an open bar (from which I, of course, did not partake), and actresses and Hottie McHot-Hot actors (also of which, sadly, I did not partake) from "Days of Our Lives," "One Life to Live" and "Guiding Light" (I guess those are the three shows that are filmed in New York?).

I took a few pictures, which I'll post soon, but I didn't want to go overboard and not be invited to any future events. As if.

Ooh, and I also got a nice goody bag, containing some beauty stuff, which I probably won't use (because, really, how do you improve on this?) and a gift certificate for a free facial at an NYC spa, which I definitely will use.

All in all, it was a pleasant night out mingling with some B-list stars and getting some free swag. Sweet.

2 comments:

~grey said...

hey there.... speaking of pictures... any of James Blunt yet??

cool cool cool.... sounds like a fun time!
open bar... Hot actors...
what more can a girl want! LOL

you have all the luck girl.

Maria Perez said...

I know -- I've been so bad. I haven't gotten around to the pics yet. I will ... eventually! :-)