Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A few days ago, I went to the mall with my mom. It was a particular busy day at the mall, and there weren't a whole lot of available parking spots. So we drove around a bit, and then we saw a guy pulling out. So I put my blinker on, and waited for him to leave. Then, this stupid biatch came barreling in and took the spot! I was so pissed. So I rolled down the window and yelled "Stupid biatch!" (minus the "a")

I know, I know ... that was not the most mature thing to do. I was just so mad! What gives her the right to take my spot?

My mother was mortified. Now, I never curse in front of my mom, but I couldn't help it. It just blurted out. Of course, then we got all nervous, like, what if they come after us, or I get to my car to find four flat tires? I'm really a chickensh*t at heart.

So I'll try to keep my anger in check next time, but it's so frustrating. I hate it when people just do what they want, with no consideration for others. Must be because they don't read or speak English.

No comments: