Monday, April 03, 2006

I'd love to say that I had such a great, jam-packed weekend that I have a ton to write about. Alas, I spent most of the weekend sick as a dog.

The weekend started off pretty well -- I dropped off my car for maintenance, then went to the doctor to get test results (everything's perfect), then got a facial at a new day spa. At some point between the facial and driving home, I hit a wall (figuratively, not literally). It was like "Bam!" My stomach felt like it had a brick in it. So I took it easy for the rest of the weekend and hoped it would go away with rest and light food. I woke up at around 4:30 this morning with a stomachache again, so I guess it hasn't gone away.

Anyway, all this is a long way of saying I won't be posting much over the next couple of days because I won't be doing much... But if anything exciting happens while I'm sitting on my couch, watching TV, I'll be sure to make the effort to share.

Hope everyone had a better weekend than I did!

2 comments:

~grey said...

hope your feeling better soon...

I am going to see Rob Thomas tonight. :o)

I should be happy and excited... but I am not.

I love his music... and he is so damn good looking.... oh well I will post on my blog how it went.
(do you ever read my blog)
(needra) I moved and changed names...

Maria Perez said...

Why aren't you excited? That's very exciting!

Have fun!!