Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Yes!

Woo! David Cook is our new "American Idol"!

Cougars for Cook, unite!

(Lots of exclamation points here, I know.)

I was so happy, especially because I know Archie will be just fine. In fact, Simon was right -- it didn't really matter which one won. They've both got a huge career ahead of them. I'm still glad Cook won, though ...

They're both doing an outdoor concert on the "Today" show next Thursday. Hmm, let me check my calendar ... I may just have to take a day off ...

Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

~grey said...

YES!!!!

Funny thing happened last night. Well... not really funny. I almost killed my husband funny. LOL

We recorded IDOL on our PVR at the earlier time... so we wouldn't have to stay up till 11 to catch the winner. So just as Ryan was announcing the winner. The Winner by 12 million votes.... is David... And then the PVR shuts off. It stopped recording. Because the show went a bit longer... AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
So in the end I had to watch the entire 2 hours over again... and stay up till 11... to catch who the winner was.

I like watching their reactions and hearing the final song. I have to admit I cried... seeing COOK cry. It was a touching moment.

WoooHoooo!!!! COOK ROCKS!

Maria Perez said...

OMG -- I know you were kidding, but I totally WOULD have killed him. For real.

It actually was quite an entertaining show, wasn't it? Had some great performances. My favorite: Bryan Adams -- I LOVE him! Cook and him onstage together -- Hot, Hot, Hot!

Anonymous said...

WOOOO!!
So happy Cook won. Not so sure if Archie will have a successful career. What kind of album would he make and would anyone really buy it?? What is his genre anyway?

IRregardless...YAY COOK!