Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Hallelujah, hallelujah, halleloooo ... ooh ooh ooh ... ooh ooh jah!"

Jason made it (he wasn't even in the bottom two!), and boy did that kid me laugh. From his yawning backstage when Ryan said "Find out which of the remaining four contestants will be in the bottom two," to his "choo choo" arm gesture when Randy said his performance the night before was a train wreck, to his screaming "yeah!" then slowly backing up when Ryan said Carly was going to perform her song again. He was soooo stoned. At least, I hope he was, or his behavior is really, truly crazy.

But I digress. Jason, Brooke and David Cook are safe (yay!). Archie is, too (yawn). Syesha barely made it (whatevs). And Carly's a goner (sad, but not very).

And how about that Leona Lewis, eh? I really like that tune, and that girl can sing! Hey, maybe Simon really does know his stuff after all ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed watching Jason's reactions too last night! He was definitely on something.

E

Maria Perez said...

At least I hope so! Otherwise, he's just strange... :-)

~grey said...

*laughing*
I think he is just strange... :P
But he was cute... not as cute as David Cook. LOVED the video. Brooke and Carly looked scary. But loved Davids look... Wow.

How old is he again...?

~grey said...

ooohhh and Neil Diamond next week... should be a good week.

I wonder what David C will sing...

Maria Perez said...

Cook's 25. I don't know how old Jason is. Either way, they're both a little too young for me -- though Cook's receding hairline makes him look more my age, so I might be able to get away with it. LOL.

Oh my -- I forgot it was Neil Diamond week! That can either go really, really bad or really, really good. My vote is for bad. lol. I hope Cook does "Sweet Caroline" and totally rocks it out...

~grey said...

damn! 25... just a baby!

I can't wait to see what they all choose to sing next week...

Maria Perez said...

I have underwear old than he is. lol.

I really, really hope David Cook sings "Sweet Caroline" and really rocks it out! :-)