Monday, January 22, 2007

I was sitting on the couch this weekend, trying to catch up on some TiVo'd shows. I was working my way through a bag of mixed nuts -- you know, the kind with the shells on them that require a nutcracker.

So there I was, trying to crack open a walnut. It was a little tough, so I really put some elbow grease into it. Well, I guess I put just a little too much, because the walnut opened with such force that a piece of the shell shot right up my nose.

No, you didn't read that wrong.

Let's just say that the next few minutes involved a pair of tweezers, a close-up mirror and a steady hand.

Talk about having a stuffed-up nose. Ba-dum-pum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGooooodness!!!!

That is funny.....

glad it didn't result in anything serious....

Maria Perez said...

I know! Let me tell you, I thought it went all the way to my brain ... Hmmm, that might not be a bad thing ... LOL :-)