Friday, December 01, 2006

My Christmas wish list:

Tickets to "Wicked"
Pie storage container (so I can travel with my pies ... and no, that wasn't meant to sound dirty...)
Glass cake dome
Any iPod accessories -- I'd love one of those iPod radio/docking stations, in white. Oooh, and I'd really love an iPod remote, where I can control everything from the headphones ...
Any trivia board game, except Trivial Pursuit -- I've got pretty much every version of that one

Of course, if you're not sure, a gift card to Kohl's (not Target) will always work. See, I'm an easy person to shop for.

Now what are you waiting for? Get shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ipod radio/docking station is an excellent buy!!!
I got one for my son last year... and it works great!!!

Great list...

Maria Perez said...

Yeah, I totally want that. Thanks for the tip. :-)