Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Well, I'm back from FLA. I had a great time, though it wasn't as warm as I thought and hoped it would be. On Friday, it was in the 50s! Now, I'm sorry, but when you go to Florida, you expect warmth, even in December.

Oh, ok, I won't complain. After all, I was in Florida. And I did have a fantastic time. I got there on Wednesday, and pretty much just vegged out and caught up with my friend Anita. On Thursday, we celebrated Anita's bday by getting massages and facials at a nearby spa. Sweet! On Friday, we vegged out some more, then drove to Disney on Friday night. We spent Saturday in the Magic Kingdom, then drove back Sunday morning. More vegging ensued, and I got home yesterday afternoon.

All in all, it was a really nice vacation -- got some rest, had lots o' fun, ate waaaay too much food (why do I always wind up saying that?).

If you're interested in seeing pics, click here.

3 comments:

thirthe said...

qué gustazo!! espero que lo pases bien. Besos a Anita.

Maria Perez said...

Gracias! Lo pasé de maravilla. Pero ahora estoy en el frio de Nueva York otra vez. Brrrrrr.

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics....

WOW... there are alot of people there! Sounds like a wonderful vacation... lots of rest is always good!

One day I would like to go to Fla.