Friday, December 22, 2006

2006, we hardly knew ya. Can you believe the year is almost over? It seemed like just yesterday I was sitting on my couch, trying to come up with a name for this blog. Maria Farteria -- that's just stupid. But Maria Diarrhea? Pure genius.

Anyhoo, here's my list of the year's best:

Song: "SexyBack" -- Because, seriously, those other boys don't know how to act. Yeah.

Web site (besides this one, of course): YouTube -- Endless fun.

TV Show (tie): "Grey's Anatomy," "Survivor" -- I loved "Grey"'s for its watercooler-ness, and "Survivor" for introducing the world to Yul, the hottest ... castaway ... ever.

Movie: "An Inconvenient Truth" -- Al Gore and PowerPoints, whodathunk that would be the hottest pairing (pardon the pun) in 2006?

Book: "Wicked." Seriously, read this book. I can't wait to see the play. (Hint. Hint.)

Store: Border's, because they have Seattle's Best Coffee, which serves America's best hot chocolate. It's yum-oh.

Next week, find out my pics for the worst of 2006.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe there is only a week or so left of this year... where did it all go.

Love this reflection of the year...might have to try this too.

Enjoy your Christmas!