Thursday, October 06, 2005

Now, I know when I say this kind of stuff only happens to me, it’s a little hard to believe, but seriously, this stuff only happens to me:

So I ordered TiVo last week. As of yesterday, I still hadn’t gotten it, so I called for a status update and, after many conversations back and forth between TiVo and UPS, I finally find out that they delivered it to the wrong place (438 instead of 436).

No big deal, right? They can just get the package back from the person at 438. Except she won’t give it back.

Yes, that’s right … When they went to get back the package back, the lady at 438 said “No.” When they explained that it wasn’t hers and was delivered to her by mistake, she said “No.” Now she won’t even open the door.

So not only is my neighbor a thieving biotch, but I am still without TiVo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the woman won't give it back! I hope they charge her extra for stealing. What a freak!

Maria Perez said...

I know! After the UPS guy went, he sent his supervisor and she said no to him, too! They're sending a security person over. I hope they get her..

Anonymous said...

Did you ever get your TiVo? What happened to your neighbor?

LaurieC

Maria Perez said...

I did! I got my TiVo ... finally. Last I heard, they were sending a security person to get the box back from her. But TiVo sent me another one. I'm so glad. TiVo is awesome! Everyone should totally get it. And it's on sale -- only $50 after rebate! Get it. Get it. Get it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Very cool about your TiVo. Wonder if the company will press charges against that lady, what a jerk she was! I will look into the TiVo. : )

LaurieC