Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm baaaaaaack.

I have decided to start up the ol’ blog again. I love Facebook, but it just is not a great outlet for sharing my deepest, darkest thoughts about a number of Very Important Issues. And forget about Twitter -- that’s just for work, so you know I can’t share what I really think there...

I haven't posted here since September 2008, but it feels like hardly any time at all has passed since I wrote about fly poop, my brief brush with venereal disease, and the horror of being called my sister’s mom.

I’ll try to keep things as entertaining and light as possible, unless another priest ticks me off.

Feel free to comment whenever a posting strikes your fancy, and if there’s an issue you’d like me to tackle in my own inimitable Maria Diarrhea style, let me know.

No comments: