Thursday, September 18, 2008

All good things must come to an end -- including, sadly, this blog.

Yes, folks, I'm shutting her down.

I've been publishing the blog for a couple of years now, and I've had a lot of fun doing it, so it's not a decision I made lightly. But I just don't have the time (and, let's face it, the life) to sustain the blog any longer. Really, what was the last interesting thing I posted? Yeah, I thought so.

But don't fret, you won't get rid of me that easily. You can find me on Facebook (Maria Perez). I'll post all my pics, musings, etc., on there, so you'll still be able to get your daily dose of Maria (minus the Diarrhea, regrettably).

When one door opens, another one closes. Or whatever that means. I don't even really think it's apropos to this situation; it just seemed like the right thing to say.

Aw, admit it, you're gonna miss me. Sniff, sniff.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOO! I'm not on facebook. Are you going to make me joing facebook just so that I know what's going on in your life? Are you going to force me to actually pick up the phone and talk to you!?!
The nerve!

I'll miss your blog!
:-(

XOXOXOXO

Maria Perez said...

Join FB! Do it! Do it!

And yes, that was part of my master plan all along. Suck people in to the blog and then make them join FB. Buah-ha-ha!

I promise, you'll love FB. It's the coolest thing since, well, my blog. :-)

skimwitted said...

god, we are so on the same page. i'm thinking of shuttin 'er down as well. have been for years. not a time thing, just a lazy thing. anyway, i'll miss your blog but i'll see ya on facebook! skim

Neetsbeat said...

Ugh I am with you...I decided I hate blogging. I like FB. I'll probably do the same.

~grey said...

oh....

I'm at a loss as to what to say.

I am very sad to hear this.
But you have to do, what you have to do...

I hope everything works out for you. It was nice getting to know you... Take care!!

thirthe said...

es una pena que no continĂșes el blog, pero no importa, puedes retomarlo cuando quieras...si quieres...mientras tanto, te vemos en facebook!!!

a lot of kisses!!!