Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm baaaaack.

Wow, it's been a loooong time since I posted. Most of the craziness has cleared, so I should be back on track soon. Let me give you some updates:

I rented out my house on Long Island, so that frees me up to actually have a life here in New Jersey, since I won't have to travel back and forth all the time. I also finished school, for this semester anyway. I think I did pretty well in the class, but I'll have to wait a couple of weeks for the official grade. Thanks to everyone who added their comments to the blog.

Oh, and about my hand. Well, now the diagnosis of Trigger Finger is up for debate. I have to get an MRI in a couple of weeks, and that should reveal what's really going on there. In addition to the problem with my index finger, there's now some sort of "growth" on the bone on my left thumb, making it extremely painful to do, well, pretty much anything.

But hey, let's not dwell on the negative, right? Things are looking up. My mom's coming for a visit in a couple of weeks (I think that's a good thing, but ask me if I feel the same way next month...). I've also decided to jump back into the dating pool, maybe even trying out speed-dating. What have I got to lose, except my life? (Yes, I watch way too much CSI and Law & Order ... I know what happens to single women ... oh, wait, I'm supposed to be focusing on the positive...)

Anyway, so I'm back. That's a good thing, right? Right?!?

2 comments:

~grey said...

speed dating... dating in general... that is too cool! You will definately have to keep me up to date on that. :)

bummer on the hand... hope they figure something out quickly. guess no more video games.

sorry I didn't comment on your project. I tried to.... but I just couldn't wrap my head around the topics.

Maria Perez said...

Oh, Grey, don't feel bad. I couldn't wrap my head around it and I took the course! LOL.

I will definitely keep you up to date with the speed dating ... and I'm sure I'll have some funny stories ... even if I have to do something embarrassing on purpose! :-)