Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oh my gosh, the Train concert was amazing!

The China Club is a small venue, so it always seems like they're singing right at you. It was great. And I have to say, Pat Monaghan has one of the best male rock voices. He could sing the alphabet and imbue it with such emotion. He's so effing talented. Good thing, too, because the boy ain't exactly a looker. But really, put any guy on stage behind a mike, guitar or drums, and his attractiveness quotient rises immediately. What is it about that?

Anyway, I took some pics, which you can see here. I also took video, but I haven't yet figured out how to put it online. I know, I'm old. But I'm also hard-headed, so I'll work it out.

4 comments:

~grey said...

just watching a few Train video's on youtube.... he's cute.

Train has a few good tunes... you have all the luck!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Maria Perez said...

Thanks! I'm still waiting for one of those pies you made for your Thanksgiving. It's on its way, right?!? :-)

~grey said...

you haven't gotten it yet...??

You better check with the mail carrier... I think he ate it. :)

Maria Perez said...

LOL!! He *has* gained a little weight ... :-)