Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I recently did a count of how many television shows I regularly watch: 18. Seriously. I watch 18 television programs every week:

Prison Break
24
CSI: Miami
American Idol (or NCIS, when Idol is off the air)
The Unit
The Closer
Lost
CSI: NY
Survivor
CSI
Without a Trace
Close to Home
Numbers (alternatively, Battlestar Galactica)
Monk
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Grey's Anatomy
The Daily Show
Oprah

These aren't shows I watch every now and then -- I watch them regularly. They're all TiVo'd, in case I can't watch them live. And if you count the fact that "The Daily Show" and "Oprah" are on four and five times a week, respectively, that makes 25 hours of television per week. One full day per week. Thanks goodness my "No TV during summer" rule will be starting soon.

Now, if I could just figure out a way to make money off my TV-watching ...

3 comments:

~grey said...

I just do LOST, Survivor, Grey's and Idol....

I don't like the police or crime shows.... to scary for me...LOL

Can't wait for the final of LOST. Should be a good one....

Anonymous said...

You so need to get a job with E!...maybe working with Kristin Veitch... I think you'd be perfect for the job!!

Maria Perez said...

I would LOVE that! If you know anyone, hook me up, girl... :-)