Monday, March 06, 2006

Wow! "Crash" won for best movie! Didn't see that coming. Well I thought there might be an upset, but I was crossing my fingers for "Brokeback." Truth is, I'd be happy with whatever movie won -- all five were great picks (though I only saw a couple of them).

Jon Stewart -- shame he's already married. He is one hot dude. I think his intelligence and humor make him so attractive, right? It's certainly not the Robin Williamsesque body hair.

And George Clooney ... Who does self-deprecation better than he does? He's not married, and, frankly, I'd be fine if he were all Sasquatchy (that's a new word -- I'm copyrighting it). He is hot, hot, hot.

I loved the bits from Ben Stiller, and Will Ferrell and Steve Carrell. And the opening sequence? Four words: Hi-la-ri-ous.

All in all, it was a very enjoyable show. Now, if they could just ply the actors with some booze like they do at the Golden Globes, that would be a real party ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just loved the opening sequence too.

i was hoping Brokeback would have won. it was a great movie!

Maria Perez said...

It was! But I thought Crash was great too, so I'm happy. And we all know that me being happy is what's important in life. It's all about me ... ;-)