Friday, March 17, 2006

James Blunt asked me to marry him! Ok, that's not true, but I got your attention, right?

The concert last night was amazing. My guest was on time, so we were in the front row. I was thisclose to James all night. He gave me some knowing glances all evening, as if to say, "I don't know who you are but I'm going to find a way to track you down so we can be together forever." Or something like that. He even shook my hand on the way out. I'm never washing my hand again. Ever. (My apologies to those of you who will be coming into contact with me in the future.)

I took lots of pics, and even some video, and I hope to post both soon. Do we make a nice couple? You be the judge. (And if you say something other than "Yes!!" with two exclamation points, you are no longer welcome to be around me and my soon-to-be-smelly hand.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl!!!!

I am green with Envy!!!

Glad you were able to get some pictures... and to see James up close. He is an amazing singer and musician. I saw him on Oprah last week (nothing compared to what you got to see...) He sings with such passion....