Thursday, July 26, 2007

Well, I finished Harry. I won't give anything away, don't worry. Let me just say that it was a masterpiece, the best in the series, and that's saying.

If you've read it, drop me a note via e-mail, so as not to ruin it for anyone who hasn't finished it yet.

I don't know what I'll do now that the series is over. Oh, sure, I can find another book to read, but it won't be the same. Harry, I'll miss you -- the book, not Harry. I'm not saying Harry dies, or that he doesn't. I'm not saying anything. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the book but I'm saving it for my 5 day respite in between jobs. I'm planning on hitting the beach daily and lugging my book every day. I'm so nervous someone will spoil it for me.

Maria Perez said...

Oh, man, you're brave. I couldn't wait! :-)

Anonymous said...

I finished it yesterday! Absolutely loved it! Wish I could have taken a day off just to read it...it took me a week!

~grey said...

My daughter read it... in about 5 days. Of course she had to tell me all about it... I will read it later. So I know all about it...

Maria Perez said...

Yay, I'm glad you finished it. Drop me a note and tell me what you thought of it.

And Silent One, you HAVE to read it. It's not the same as having someone tell you about it. Trust me. You won't be sorry. :-)