Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thanks soooo much to everyone for your kind comments and e-mails. I'm doing great. I had a couple of days of nonstop nausea, but I'm feeling back to normal now. (Well, as normal as I ever was, anyway.) Hey, at least now I might finally lose some weight!

Tomorrow's the last day. I get the actual test and then I'm sent home. If they find any leftover tissue, all they have to do is give me a radiation pill and that's it. Zippo. Done. Granted, I shouldn't have any human contact for a day or so, since I'll be radioactive, but really, it's not like anyone ever wants to hang out with me anyway, so no big loss there. LOL. Hey, why aren't you laughing? That was a joke. I mean, people want to hang out with me all the time. Right? Right?!?

Anyway, thanks again. It really does mean a lot. And I promise that, as of next week, I'll go back to posting fun stuff. I'll make sure to do something stupid soon, don't worry. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Maria, what a week. My thoughts and prayers are and will be with you, especially tomorrow. The following from Psalm 46 helped me tremendously when I was recovering from my aneurysm last year:
"Be still and know that I am God". I add, "And I will deliver you" and say the two together as a mantra sometimes. It helps.

Maria Perez said...

Thanks, Jane. I'll remember that. :-)

Anonymous said...

Maria, I'm so sorry I'm just catching up. Hang in there!