Thursday, February 16, 2006

So I wanted to post a picture of the 22 inches (!) of snowfall we got this weekend, but I'm having trouble with the photo, so you'll just have to use your imagination.

Just picture me covered in white stuff (snow, not cocaine ... you're thinking of last year), shoveling the sidewalk around a house that's not even mine, getting into arguments with neighbors for something that was, well, my fault, then walking around all day in a bad mood because (1) I was cold, (2) I was sick, and (3) I had no chocolate, then apologizing to said neighbor, then nearly slipping and cracking my head open on the ice that's formed because it's been cold since it snowed, which we're all bitching about because, for the first time in the history of the world, it's been a mild one with no snow, but we're all secretly happy because we get to finally use the cute little black snow boots we bought on sale at Kohl's (ok, that's just me), then realizing this sentence has gone one for 140 words (143 if you count the numbers) and that breaks all the grammar rules I hold near and dear to my heart.

Yeah, picture that.

2 comments:

thirthe said...

kisses;-)))

Maria Perez said...

Igualmente! :-)