Monday, February 13, 2006

If you're not a "Grey's Anatomy" fan, well, you're cra-zee.

My favorite line in last night's episode -- and of any television program since ... ever:

"George, stop looking at my va-jay-jay"
-- Bailey to George, after he comments on how much hair the baby she's delivering has.

Please, please, please ... get thee to Blockbuster and rent the first season on DVD. Then, when you're totally hooked, wait with baited breath for season two to come out. Then, buy yourself a TiVo so you never miss an episode. It's that good, people. It's that good.

And if you are already a fan, check out the Grey's Anatomy blog: http://www.greyswriters.com. Shonda Rhimes is my hero.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness....

Could Grey's get any more suspenseful. I was on the edge of my seat all night....(or at least for that hour)
Thank goodness for the comic relief of George....

and I don't know about you... But I was screaming at my TV... for McDreamy to kiss Grey. Damn!


One of My favourite shows... the other being LOST.

Maria Perez said...

"Lost" is a favorite of mine, too. I can't miss an episode! I'm so glad tonight is a repeat so I can see "American Idol"