Wednesday, September 14, 2005



The future Mr. Maria Diarrhea.

If you don't know who this is, you haven't been watching "Rock Star: INXS" ... and you don't know what you're missing.

J.D. (we even share the same last initial!) is my favorite going into next week's finale. If he doesn't win, I vow to remain constipated for a week. Constipated -- now what kind of characteristic is that for Maria Diarrhea? You tell that to INXS. You tell them. Because I've got the king-size bag of Hershey's ready.

3 comments:

thirthe said...

eso es lo de menos, María. Tú no desistas, ánimo y a por él!!!

Anonymous said...

I tried watching the show but got bored. I'm tired of these reality shows. I'm tired of remakes as well. What happened to CREATIVITY?

Maria Perez said...

I gotta admit, I'm tired of reality shows, too, but I love this one because it's not American Idol. These people actually have talent. I could totally see J.D. (swoon!) or Marty, or even Suzie (who got eliminated last night) fronting a band.

And no, he's totally not gay ... not that there's anything wrong with that ... :-)