Wednesday, July 30, 2008



The Foo Fighters concert last night was amazing. Yes, I got a bit of a contact high with all the pot smoking that was going on (note to self: next time, don't get floor seats -- you're too old for that), but the band sounded great and they put on a great show.

I'm trying to upload a video of my favorite song, "Pretender." I should have that up by tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy some pics. They came out a bit dark (another note to self: get a better digital camera), but you can still make out the hottie that is Dave Grohl.
See pics here.

2 comments:

~grey said...

"Now, kids, remember: No cell phone cameras or recording devices of any kind..."
LOL
too funny.... considering there is at least 5 cameras in the pic...

Have you tried to lighten the photos...

I am not really sure I know any Foo Fighter tunes...

thirthe said...

pretty, pretty...!!!