Thursday, March 06, 2008

Only five more days to London! This is going to be the slowest five days of my life.

So here's the hotel we're staying at:



Doesn't it just look lovely?

It's located right by Trafalgar Square and Picadilly Circus, and not too far from Westminster Abbey. Now, I'm not actually sure what those things are, but I've watched enough movies that take place in London to know they're important landmarks. I just hope I don't fall into the River Thames -- because you just know that's something that would happen to me. Hey, but maybe some hot London dude that just happens to be walking by will jump in and save me. Hm, I'm starting to see some possibilities.

Um, back to reality...

We're also doing a day trip to Stonehenge:



I think I'm most excited about that part of the trip. Normally, I'd be most excited about the food, but this is England, so that's not really a priority. I mean, how many fish and chips can one girl eat?

5 comments:

~grey said...

That Hotel is gorgeous!!!

Stonehenge... British men with sexy accents... Damn!
You have all the fun girl!

Memphis said...

I hear English food is not very good, so maybe Stonehenge will make up for that? Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a good time. As long as you stay out of the Thames. That's said to be one nasty river.

Maria Perez said...

My luck, I'll get scurvy. :-)

thirthe said...

que hotel tan majestuoso!

disfruta, que te lo mereces, y cuenta después.

besos, preciosa.

~grey said...

THinking of you!!!

have a good trip chick!!!