Monday, January 30, 2006

Went to another NJYP event on Saturday. This time, it was an "unofficial" event, and it was so much better than the first one.

For starters, everyone was super-nice. I felt as if I'd known them longer than just having met them. They also agreed that some of the events are meat markets, especially the ones in Hoboken. I'll probably stay away from those in the future.

The event was at Fratelli's Bistro in Bayonne, which just opened up. The place is really nice! There are two bars, a dance floor and a live band on weekends. It's a good crowd, too.

But I got a bone to pick: I take the Light Rail to work every morning, and there are some mighty-fine Hotty McHottertons on that train. So where are they? They obviously live in Bayonne, since that's where the Light Rail starts and where I catch it. So where are these guys hanging out? How come I never see these Hotty McHottertons around town? I gotta start scoping this out. It's like the racecar has started but the track is closed. Not good, people.

On another note, I still haven't sold my house. Sigh. If you know anyone in the market for a really cute house in Suffolk County, send 'em my way!

No comments: