Sunday, August 31, 2008



I'm back from Spain. I'm not happy about it, but I'm back. Actually, that's not true. I love living here. I just wish I could have the best of both worlds. I wish Spain were closer so I could visit as often as I'd like. But then it wouldn't be as special, I suppose.

Anyway, I'll give you a basic idea of what my days were like: wake up around 10, have a little breakfast (usually a croissant, because we all know you can't gain weight on vacation -- it's been proven!), go for a walk along the beach, read a book, have lunch, take a siesta, go to the beach, have dinner, go for another walk along the beach, sleep, repeat.

I know, that sounds horrible, doesn't it? I don't know how I survived. Somehow I made it through, and I have pictures to prove it.

Yes, most of them look like the pictures from last year, but I really did go to Spain, I promise. It's just that our town doesn't really change much. One look at me, though, and you'll know for sure that it's one year later. I gotta start investigating some anti-aging options. ;-)

Well, here are the pics. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them:

Spain 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS, CONGRATULATIONS
Joaquin

~grey said...

Your photos are Gorgeous!!!

I love them all!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Oh and welcome home!

thirthe said...

directamente a las fotos...preciosas, todas!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, who is Joaquin?

xoxo