Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm back from sunny Florida. And man, am I cold! There's a reason why northerners go south for the winter. Yikes.

So I went to visit my friend Neets:



It was her birthday when I arrived. You know, we were born the same year, but she's five years older than me. I wonder how that happened...



We spent most of the time doing my favorite thing -- shopping. Florida has the best stores. It doesn't hurt that it's always sunny and warm. Nothing like that kind of weather to get the purse strings to loosen...



We also went to the beach, which was so clean and so beautiful:



Oh, and of course we played with her doggie, Pippin. And no, he didn't eat my toes. Good doggie!



Have I teased you sufficiently? Well, then click here to see all the pics. You'll see why I was thisclose to having all my stuff shipped down.

1 comment:

thirthe said...

felicidades para Anita. Dáselas de mi parte. Si se acuerda de mi, dile que yo si que me acuerdo de ella. Simpática y buena Anita. Feliz cumpleaños!!!

lo que habréis disfrutado juntas!!


besos para las dos!