Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I just got over this awful stomach bug that's been going around, and man, it really knocked me out. It was all I could do to lift my head off the pillow.

So I pretty much spent four days on the couch, sleeping. Ok, that's not true. I spent most of it watching "Murder She Wrote" marathons.

Hm, should I have admitted that? Probably not. But I love myself some Jessica Fletcher. Isn't Angela Lansbury just the coolest old lady? "Murder She Wrote" is like a warm, fuzzy blanket. I can't help but feel calm and reassured when I watch it.

I'd say it's a guilty pleasure, but there's no real reason to feel guilty about it. At least, not like when I used to watch "VIP," that Pamela-Anderson-as-private-detective show. Um, ok, now that I'm fairly certain I shouldn't have admitted...

9 comments:

~grey said...

uummm.... nope you shouldn't have admitted watching anything with Pamela Anderson in it...

But Angela Landsbury is cooL!!! I use to love watch her show.

Glad to hear you are feeling better!!!

Maria Perez said...

I know ... I should have kept that quiet. Hey, she's a fellow Canadianne ... you should embrace her. LOL.

I do love J.B. Fletcher. I'm also a big fan of "Columbo." But my biggest guilty pleasure -- and my most embarrassing admission -- is "Diagnosis Murder." I can't explain it, but I love it. Shhhh, don't tell anyone. :-)

Anonymous said...

Are you going to confess that you also love Matlock?

Maria Perez said...

Well, I guess now I am ...

LOL

Anonymous said...

embrace her..... ??? EEEEEEWWWWWWW

LOL No Thanks...

giggles... Matlock too!?

Maria Perez said...

Yeah, Neets totally outed me on that one. LOL.

I'm such a sucker for those no-brainer shows. I'm sure I could come up with a long list of cheesy shows I love.

Did you see Grey's, by the way? Wow!

~grey said...

LOL
I was just coming by your site this morning... to ask that exact same thing! Did You see Grey's?
(I didn't catch it Thursday night, but taped it and watched it last night)
WOW!!! That was intense!!!
And the ending!!! I was just bawling!

~grey said...

Right now I only watch Grey's, LOST, Survivor and Amazing Race Tonight!! oh and I have been catching a bit of Idol.

Maria Perez said...

OMG, it was sooooo good. I can't wait to see this week's ep. I was crying like a baby at the end!