Tuesday, December 13, 2005


(Clockwise, from top left: Dan O., Kimberly, Dan F., Ray, Tasha, moi, Robin, Henretta, Chandra, Rita.)

We had our holiday party at work last week. It also doubled as a sort of farewell party, as we lose some of our co-workers, thanks to the move. Needless to say, it was bittersweet. While we enjoyed the yummy food and the Secret Santa gifts, the thought that this was our last time together as a group was in the back of our minds.

I won’t go on and on about how I’ll miss working with these folks. Ok, I can’t not say it. I will really miss these people. For the last four years and eight months, they’ve made me happy to go to work in the morning. It’s corny, and many people say it without meaning it, but we really have grown into a family. A dysfunctional family sometimes, but a family nonetheless.

I know all things happen for a reason, and I know that maybe a couple of years from now I’ll look back and understand it, but right now, it’s still sad.

Get yourself together, Maria!

Ok. So anyway, if you want to see more pictures of the best office gang ever, click here.

No comments: