Tuesday, December 13, 2005

All I want for Christmas is...
  • INXS, "Switch." But only because I can’t get J.D. himself. Oh, if only I could. The things I'd do. Er, um, back to the list ...
  • James Blunt, "Back to Bedlam." He’s the next Maroon 5, only with a longer shelf life, I hope.
  • "Best of Simon & Garfunkel." That "Bridge over Troubled Waters," it always does me in. And I'm afraid of bridges ...
  • Bo Bice, "The Real Thing." Hm, I wonder if his new baby is the realer thing.
  • "The Notebook," with Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling, or, as I affectionately call them, McSling.
  • iPod Shuffle case, in pink. C'mon, I'm a girl. I need pink stuff.
  • Black & Decker jar opener. I'm only (ahem) 31, but even I need a little help sometimes. Hey, it's either that or a Sugar Daddy. And the chances of me getting the latter are slim to none.
  • "Freakonomics." I had to put a book in here, you know, just so it would look like I'm into this reading thing.
  • An emergency preparedness kit (like a Prepared Pak). The Car Paks are also neat.
  • Gift card for Sears.
Ok, now get to it. There’s only 11 shopping days left!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I got 2 Bo Bice CD's for Christmas....would you like one? Honestly, I was a little disappointed...nice music, but, not what we were used to hearing him sing on American Idol.

LaurieC

Maria Perez said...

That'd be great -- thanks. I listened to it on AOL
music, and I like a few of the songs. Not as rockin'
as I thought it'd be, but still enjoyable.

Hope you had a good holiday. :-)

Anonymous said...

Holidays were good...glad they are over and our home is back to "normal", well what we call normal, lol. Hope your holidays were good.

Yeah, same here, we were hoping, he would do some great rock music, like he did on the show.

Ok, cool, I'll send the CD home tonight.

LaurieC

Maria Perez said...

Thanks! You know you're fueling my Bo obsession, right? :-)