Sunday, November 13, 2005

I won! I won! I woooonnnnn!

I won tickets to a private concert with INXS!

Oh my gosh. I can’t believe it. I’m going to see INXS next Monday at the China Club. I won tickets on WPLJ!

I worked for it, though. I’ve been calling like a maniac (insert joke here) for a week and a half. I even canceled plans with friends last weekend so I could stay home and try to win the tickets. For crying out loud, I practically had a phone bank going last night. I had seven people lend me their cell phones so I could call in and try to win tickets. And I still didn’t. So I was on my way home from Jersey earlier today, and I thought I’d give it one last try. And voila! I freakin’ won!

As you know, INXS’ new lead singer JD Fortune is my future husband. OK, that sounds a little stalkerish (a little?!?), so let’s just keep that between us, shall we?

I’m so f’ing excited. I hope I can bring a camera! If so, I’ll take pics, and you can decide if we make a cute couple. Doh! There I go again. Er, never you mind.

Now I just have to concentrate on not totally embarrassing myself during the meet & greet. Hah. Easier said than done.

Worse comes to worse, I’ll have some good stories to tell ...

No comments: