Thursday, August 02, 2007

I've got one busy birthday weekend ahead of me.

I took Friday off, to treat myself to a massage and facial. It's my way of saying happy birthday to me. Then Saturday, a co-worker and I are going to Atlantic City. Woo hoo. Wish us luck. Or just me. Wish me luck. I promise to share. :-)

I don't know what I'll be doing on Sunday, my actual birthday, but my sister-in-law said we'll do "something fun." Hm, I'm a little scared, actually...

I'll be sure to blog all about it on Monday, with pics, if possible. And hey, you'll be able to see my cute new haircut. At least I think it's cute. It might look awful. What do I know?

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

~grey said...

Hope your birthday was a fun one!!!

so... did you win anything?

Maria Perez said...

Thanks! Not a thing, but I had a great time anyway. I'll have pics, hopefully tonight, of that and my "surprise" bday dinner. :-)