Thursday, September 14, 2006

This year I'm participating in the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk.

Making Strides is a non-competitive walk that takes place in more than 100 cities across the country. There's no registration fee and no fundraising minimum, which means more people can participate.

I'm asking you to please support me with a donation of any amount. Whether it's $5 or $500, every bit truly does help.

Click here to visit my personal page and make a donation.

Thanks!

4 comments:

~grey said...

*laughs* (not at you)

I just got the email... which I almost junked... then your name... kinda just leapt out at me... Hmmmm... I think I know this person. kept thinking.... hmmmm only person I know with that first name is you.... lol

and lookie here... it is you!
YAY!

Count me in chick
sounds like a fun time.

Maria Perez said...

You are the best! Thanks so much. If you're ever participating in something like this, you can count on me to reciprocate.

Maria :-)

Anonymous said...

when is the walk?

thirthe said...

ya me explicarás como tengo que hacer...en correo aparte, please...